Monday, May 4, 2009

Who am I ?

To begin with, let me help you all with the proper way to spell the URL of this blog.
It is "em" "techie" dot blogspot dot com.

What does it mean ? em is a play on the word me, actually, it is the word me spelt backwards. Techie is a guy who is technically proficient. So am I a highly technical, geeky guy who doesn't know the difference between a cute chick and a broom ?

Nope, Do we spell or rather, talk of me as "em" ? No. Not everyday. So, there you go. I'm the em techie.

Hope you get the idea.

This blog, "Over a cup of Koffee", contains tips, tricks and random musings of my own. They may be useful to you, maybe not. But definitely, they will be interesting :)

And thus without further ado, let us begin.

World, blog.

Blog, World.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home